Mar 13, 2008

This Time Last Year

Do you still remember what happened this time last year?

;)

It was the cell group multiplication day for E9 and the birth day of E20.

I was very surprised and impressed. Many of you guys were involved in from the start till the end of the meeting. And I reckon a lot of preparation work done days and nights before the meeting. There were song writing and presentation, there were sharing of testimony, happy praise songs, dynamic preaching, and touching slide presentation. And it was Sharon's birthday too.

Time flies. We have been together for one year... And I've seen that we all have grown too.

Thank you for giving your best support and excitement on our first humble meeting.
Thank you for singing "Destiny" with all your heart.
Thank you for worshiping God together with me.
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to know you guys.
Thank you for all your understanding.
Thank you for loving me even though I know it is difficult sometimes.
Thank you for being there for me when I am sick and sad.
Thank you for listening to my jokes and making me feel good about my jokes.
Thank you for making this place "home".
Thank you for your love and care.
Thank you for all your sincere love and generosity.
Thank you for giving your best in assisting me.
Thank you for being attentive when I speak.
Thank you for showing me that you are trying your best.
Thank you for your willingness to step out.
Thank you for allowing me to be part of your life story.
Thank you for forgiving me when I did something hurtful.
Thank you for building this trust together.
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to walk with you in this journey of faith.
Thank you for appreciating things I've done.
Thank you for the surprises and thoughtful birthday cake.
Thank you for being your faithfulness.
Thank you for helping me drawing close to Jesus.
Thank you for letting me know that it is not about me but you.
Thank you for helping me to experience selfless love.
Thank you for all your friendship. I am very very honored.

I love you all.

Happy one year anniversary to E20. You guys rock !

collage6
That's how we started!


collage-1
Breakfast together


DSC07970
Our offering envelope


collage3
We love Bak Kut Teh


collage4
Edward's birthday after CG meeting


collage2
Sakae dinner with the siblings


collage10
Moon Cake Festival


collage11
Harry's Birthday Celebration


collage9
Kelvin's Birthday Celebration


collage7
Last CG Meeting of 2007 -
Kar Wai made me a birthday cake.


collage5
Kar Heng's Birthday Surprise @ Putrajaya


collage8
CG Moments


collage1
Wai Sin & Kar Wai's big day -
Sweet Sixteen and Big 21st Birthday Celebration



Download all photos here.

2 comments:

karheng said...

wow.....
thank you you too!

Anonymous said...

This time last year.
We were small but ecstatic.

This time this year.
We are short of one.

Now there's only pictures left to see.

Not disappointed. But sad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails