Mar 18, 2008

Day 2

Chris dropped me to the hospital on his way to church wide prayer meeting. With all my heart, thank you.

I got Jin a pizza since he is craving for it. Poor thing. I think he is feeling sick of being sick. Pray that you will discharge soon. :(

Anyway, the blood count was decreasing. Doctor said just have to wait and monitor. That's all.

Jin's classmates were very nice. Almost all of them came and visit him, brought him magazines, took his school bags from the car for him. Without them, Jin can only be listening to the musical snoring sound from his neighbor.

Thank you to our dear friends for visiting and helping us during this time. I am Thank you Karyn, Tom, Sean and Li Li.

Thanks for the SMSes and prayers.

DSC00186-1

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails