Mar 30, 2008

The "Daily Express"

These few days have been slow and good.

We have been eating and eating (good food).

Jin and I conquered 20 pcs of fried dumplings, grilled squid and grilled fish yesterday night. IT WAS SO GOOD.

We browsed through the photo albums and I found out my Edison Chen look like my dad when he is younger. My mom wore higher heels than I do. *white flag*

We were watching live service this morning and thanks to S.E.B. (SABAH ELECTRICITY BERHAD), Pastor Tan had no choice but to stop preaching due to power failure. *white flag*

We are at Starbucks City Mall to connect to the world.

BTW, I salute to TELEKOM because they suka suka server down. So what if you have subscribed steamyx with 247-365 connection because they really suka suka server down.

We are going for a family dinner later to celebrate my dad's birthday in advance.

Enjoying the last three days of my home vacation.

DSC09939

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SESB. sendirian berhad bah tuh.

bawa-kan chun kien!

Patz said...

chun kien...Oh My God....long lost food.

Anonymous said...

ed hardy cap nice eh!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails