Mar 24, 2008

Life Lesson

After a series of tough and priceless lessons I learn throughout the bible school, I constantly remind myself:

1. Not to take love for granted
2. Not to take love for granted
3. Not to take love for granted

Because:

1. I've seen wonderful people came into my life but the relationship didn't last because I took love for granted.
2. I tried to save the relationship, but, maybe I was too late to realize what was the problem. Ultimately, it takes two hands to clap.
3. I personally understand when the love offered is taken for granted. It didn't piss me off. But rather it hurts.


I cannot imagine a day without God.
Without Jesus, I cannot love.

1 comment:

Pam Song said...

I really like your last line. It spoke to me. It's true: Without Jesus, I cannot love.

Thanks for being a blessing. Virtually. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails