Mar 12, 2008

tenat

I got pretty stressed up when jin fall sick. really really sick.

It got worse when both of us are sick.

It is quite sad when "under one roof" are all sick.

OK, but thank God for healing. Thank God for drugs. Thank you Dr. Tan.

Kar wai asked me to blog. So what I have been doing is : sleep, eat, sleep, eat + headache + cannot go toilet

Not very fruitful right...

OK.

I'm better off to bed (again). Got to work tomorrow!

BTW, I type 82 words per minute.



How about you? Try it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Hope you feel better soon!

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The todayinseven.blogspot.com so interesting wonder how he found your blog man

Harry said...

u type so fast.. =.=

Anonymous said...

i type damn slow ah!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails