Mar 7, 2008

March Happenings

 

I went to KLCC after work yesterday and got Kelly to accompany me for my shopping. We did quite OK, after birthday gift shopping, we stayed in Isetan almost for 2 hours. We have decided to have a fast on buying new working attire (because this is our second time shopping together for working attire within 2 months). So we will NOT buy anymore until July 7, 2008.

I got someone a gift and only noticed the what's on the receipt this morning.

DSC00171ab

Look. I am the VIP of the boutique. And they recorded my name as LFY (which stands for Local Female Young).

I wished JYJL happy birthday 2 hours before his first day of Bday gone... Haha. It is funny that sometimes we just don't want to grow up. But thank God for life, thank God for growth. It is amazing to see baby grows in 6 weeks. Anyway, I secretly pray that JYJL has a peaceful birthday. No sabo, No funny surprises. Oh I pray. :P

I called Kar Wai to check if he is fasting and found out he is in Asia Cafe with 3 other guys. He had no solid food - purely drinks after his mcD dinner....HAHHA.

I wished Wai Sin happy birthday and surprised to receive almost instant reply from her. I thought nowadays school is very canggih that we can smuggle in phones (which last time we have to smuggle our liquid paper lorr). But then I found out that it is a holiday for school today because tomorrow is election day. Wahhh, so nice. Compared to my school last time, we always pray for heavy rain so that school can declare holiday just in case of flood...

I made Jin said "I love you" in the artist room. NYAHAHAH.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails