Mar 8, 2008

jazzy weekend

The boyfriend agreed that it is an investment to get CDs. I got myself a 4-CDs colletion of Jazz music from the Rock Corner in OneU.

Oh did I mention that I would like to have bookstore vouchers or CDs for my birthday?
Haha too early??

Anyway, I have some really-got-to-do-list:

1. Hair Cut
2. WEIGHT CONTROL
3. Registration of license
4. Strong determination
5. Bigger heart

Thank you.

Today when I was talking to God, He made me realize that everyday is a journey with the Holy Spirit. With every choices and decision made, God is always there whenever I needed Him the most. The best thing is, He made me see that, He is faithful. My God is good. Thank you. Thank you.

Good night. I have a long Sunday tomorrow. Pray for wisdom. Good night all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Registration of license....

laverne said...

ei u still got the number?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails