Mar 6, 2008

They will call these "Random"

Random: this word is created by Albert Einstein, Kar Wai Choong whom

claimed himself sleep as much as Mr E....

(e.g. yerr, so random; why you so random one??)

So my suggestion is to fast and pray.

He fast - fast on going out for supper/yamcha/clubbing.

We pray - pray for stephen fung to look more and more like him.

Haha I love you ok Kar Wai. I really do.

a
The couple

b
The tai lou and heng dai

c
The stars of March 7

---

By the very beautiful photographer. keke.

I AM OFF TO BUY PRESSIEZ NOW.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I love you too <3------------------------------<3 this much lol infinity ok do you know ar what will happen if you drink plain water and read newspaper online? HAHA your head will be on the ceiling!!! HAHA inside joke inside joke WHY WE SO FUNNY lol only we understand lol

HAHA now how come my comment so random

Ok lah what to do my birthday lah today so I want you to sing in English ok!

Anonymous said...

randomly..

Kar Wai said...

who are you random?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails