Jan 18, 2008

What I've Learnt This Week


1. I've learnt to be nice nicer.
2. I've learnt to work with people.
3. I've learnt to be grateful.
4. I've learnt to be wake up earlier.
5. I've learnt to enjoy people.
6. I've learnt to remember my friends.
7. I've learnt to joke with friends.
8. I've learnt to find value in people.
9. I've learnt many many chinese songs...
10. I've learnt to look at road sign boards...
11. I've learnt to think more.
12. I've learnt to listen.

and the list goes on...

I came across a blog that talk about listing. And I think I quite like the idea...
This has been a fast and tiring week. Physically and also spiritually stretched. It came to the max today after went through almost 10 hours straight of meeting and at the final 30 minutes. I got a little cranky. I just feel ANNOYED. I don't like to be pushed around. I HATE to be a mere messenger. I am not a tool. I dislike myself being "used" and the question popped up in my mind.

WHAT AM I DOING OH?

I couldn't concentrate on the things the vendor said. I guess I am really really annoyed.

But we had fun in cell group. ;)

I was not looking forward towards the meeting initially but God came to us. I learnt many things from these wonderful people. Everyone is a leader somehow. I learn from my members. I learn from their value. I learn from their effort. I learn from their determination. I learn from their passion. I learn from their problems. I learn from their situation.

God is good. God is good.

I am tired. But I so want to blog this because I know after my shower I wouldn't bother to write anything about it.

The thing to keep me to switch on the computer before I blog about this was to see that my pressie has arrived.

nyAHAHAHA.

DSC09402-1 
I love the gift and the giver.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails