Jan 29, 2008

Feeling

 

I have been having headache for two days. It is not fun.

Knowing that my mom and dad fall sick for two weeks make my heart pain.

I watched a korean love drama for the second time because it reminds me of jin.

In this 4 years, I "grow up" together with the two brothers.

I will have parental moment feeling worry when Harry is driving.

I feel relieved knowing that Yvonne has recovered and has the strength to shop with stanley today.

I smiled when Stanley approached me for bible study.

I am saving up to buy the next Jay Chou concert ticket for Andy.

My heart is sad when Kelvin has stop attending services for a long period of time.

It is fun to see Angela asking questions and it is a challenge to answer them. ;)

I feel very annoyed when kid pretend to be like adult.

Altona is single. To My girl friends, HE IS available. HAHAHAHAHA.

I always want to be there for her.

My heart is dissapointed when I have misexpection on some people.

There is still some lustful desire in me to slap someone. keke. ok maybe not.

I pray that they will move on and come back to God.

 

Writing all these feelings down is not easy. Heart is getting painful.

Hungry, and waiting for my lunch.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails