Jan 17, 2008

If I Am Not A Christian

The first thing I will do is:

1. Take a day off
2. Go to Midvalley
3. Enter TOPSHOP
4. Take every single shirt (of all the colors but not my size)
5. Intentionally just to get that particular retail consultant whom irritated me on Monday night, to serve. To get the size that I wanted.
6. Did I say I will try one piece by one piece and get her to serve me with the right size?
7. Say thank you to her politely for her wonderful service.

* Must ensure that she is not having her off day on that day.

But once a Christian, forever a Christian.

Honey, I miss you lar.

2 comments:

Jin said...

i miss you too..

we should move to US where the service is much much better.

I was just inquiring about a guitar from a guitar store through email and i got a email reply, a missed call and a voice mail message within 2 hours.

Now that's service.

Anonymous said...

malaysia style mah... just see our attitude enuff d

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails