Jan 7, 2008

ahem

gf: Honey, I will email you the photo and the product code for your reference in US.
bf: Send it to my phone. It is easier and faster for me when I'm shopping...

bf: Do you want me to get you a gift here or US?
gf: BOTH!

bf: Why is there so many Chuck and Larry?
gf: Maybe it is easier not to be a real man.

gf: Dear, actually, I am not a diamond person (at least not yet).
bf: I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! (...)

Happy 1 year anniversary. Great year knowing and loving you.



BCRF HEART CHARM LANYARD
20% of the proceeds from each lanyard sale will support The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
  • Enamel and pavé charms
  • 1 1/2" nylon cord attaches to cellphone

  • Price: $48

    Website here

    1 comment:

    JYJL said...

    Woa... lomatik-nya..

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails