Jan 14, 2008

the truth is

SMS me I'm not around.You can’t have time for everything. But you must have time for what’s matter to you." kacheek87@hotmail.com

God must have been here.

At the pit of the hour, I heard the altar call that Pastor Kong was playing on the blog. Every single melody, every single cry of the heart, every word of God has touched my heart.

It is true that...

Only the closest person can see your dreams the way you dreamnt.
Only the closest person can see the way you see challenges.
Only the closest person can share the joy of your victory.
Only the closest person can tolerate your weaknesses.
Only the cloest person can understand your situation.
Only the closest person can reach your heart.
Only the closest person can feel your heartbeat.
Only the closest person can help you to know God is real.
Only the closest person can help you realize the value of love.

It is a matter of choice. Where we want to put our trust in.

It is my prayer that my closests ones will choose to echo the prayer with me in the altar call.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails