Jan 4, 2008

Beyond


HAPPY NEW YEAR! Btw if you got my sms very late in the evening it is because I only sent it after I crossed the border using my NEW handphone. HAHA!

I've been enjoying reading blogs and blogs on how they say goodbye to 2007 and welcome 2008. Remembering tough lessons and good moments has definitely put a smile on their face...

2007 - this journey has been amazingly wonderful to me. I've "gained" so much and as I looked back, I know that God is good. God is good. He is good.

:: 29/12/2007 ::

0600. The journey begun. Jin and Andy took turns to drive and we girls chill. It is great to have more guys (who can read maps) when you travel...Haha I so love you all! :)

We called Pat when we reached the parking area and she was very surprised that we arrive that early. 3 dozens of JCo donuts were delivered on her doorstep. Uncle was at home when we arrived and he couldn't seem to recognize Andy and Sharon (whom visited last weekend) because he thought we are another batch of friends who visit Pat again... Uncle is quite canggih also. I was talking to him and guess what, he was reading e-newspaper from zaobao.com, etc, etc. Amazing! And he said that it is good to read newspaper online because he can read whenever he wants it and he can read more than one newspaper and it is free...lol

DSC09103-1
Jin & I @ Vivo

DSC09119-1
Sharon & Laverne

DSC09121-1
Sharon, Patricia, Laverne

Sharon's appointment was at 2pm and so we went to Vivo! We took Tim's advice to park our car in Harbourfront because it is only SGD2.04 per entry. NYAhaha. My dear bought A LOT of things lor. And we got ourselves new phone! I also got jin a pair of earphone. We went back to the watch shop where we bought our watch from and the sales consultant actually recognized me. We also got Jin's mom a nice big watch. Hope she'll love it!

Weekend service @ Expo Hall 8 - 5 of us. We went churching. Pastor Tan' sermon was so gooooooooooooooooood! And after service we manage to catch up with Altona and Reagan. Thank you altona for your gift. Saya amat suka baju itu lah. After service, we plan to go home and cook. Pat so wanted to cook the cheese tofu but then she decided to cook spaghetti for all of us. But then, we are too tired and too hungry and so we decided to eat MOS burger! *HAPPY*. Jin had 2 burgers. And he was still hungry.

Tired. I was told that I was the first person fall asleep and...

:: 30/12/2007 :: Sun

I was the last person to wake up.

It was my suggestion to have a home cook breakfast before going out the next day. But we ended up having our gentleman to cook for us. Proudly present to you chef ndc and chef jin.

DSC09130-1
ndc

DSC09131-1
jin

DSC09129-1
Food is on the table...

DSC09134-1
And the pigs are are ready to FEAST!!

"If Change Is Necessary,
Not To Change Is Destructive"

It was a lovely breakfast. We talked, we laughed. we prayed (very hard for the food, sauce, etc) and we preached to each other. It was amazing to have the food and the word of god on the table. I love it so much! What is more blessed than spending time with great friends.

DSC09153-1
Getting ready to go out!

DSC09155-1
Old friend

DSC09156-1
Boyfriend

Andy and Sharon had decided to go back KL today. We went to Orchard and I only manage to spend 10 dollars in Far East. UNBELIEVABLE. I almost broke my leg after spending about 5 hours walking the malls. We met Joyce and Pei Shan in the evening and finally I got some harvest from Marina Square. Thank you Alan for hoping to see us. Haha. Thank God for adorable friends. It was a good time to catch up with them. We talked and thanks to Pei Shan for trying a hot dress for Jin's mom. We went back home and I was like a kid showing Pat one by one the things I bought.

DSC09169-1
Pat and I @ Taka

DSC09166-1
Our first photo with Christmas tree this year...

DSC09179-1
Us @ Orchard

DSC09170-1
People queuing to go THE SHOP

DSC09183-1
The people

DSC09187-1
Pei Shan, Laverne & Joyce @ City Hall

As I was looking back the photo albums and found out that we actually celebrate new year last year together with joyce and alan. And this year we are celebrating it together again.

DSC03330
Joyce and myself @ KL - 2006/2007

:: 31/12/2007 ::

Another Shoping Day - Pat had to work today. I took most of her discount cards to standby just in case I may need them. I cancelled my initial plan to get sun tanned in Sentosa before meeting Erin for dinner. We had a crazy shop in Bugis and rushed back to home for an hour nap before going out again. We had mos burger for lunch. My honey is very proud of me because I actually yawn in front of ciplak diamonds. My leg muscle was aching as a result of hours and hours of shopping. I'm serious. We walked averagely 6 hours per day!

:: 01/01/2008 ::

Countdown in S'pore - Jin and I had a lovely dinner with Erin at the very famous coffee club. Been in SG for 1 year and 31/12/07 was my 2nd visit to coffee club. I so love my sinful carbonara. It was very yummy. We had a good talk. I hope she won't mind because I think Erin is so funny lar.

DSC09195-1DSC09196-1
Trying out dresses...

DSC09192-1
MUA

DSC09189-1
Erin & I @ Harbourfront

DSC09207-1
Countdown

DSC09206-1
@ Singapore 2007/2008

We had a quick shopping in Harbourfront and vivo. I'm in the mood for dress and skirts, because wearing jeans is not so comfortable after my weight gain. Hmm. OK then we went for coffee in vivo. People are EVERYWHERE in vivo. EVERYONE is waiting for the 10-sec event. So were we. And it was a very kiasu-countdown. About 5 minutes after 12 midnight, EVERYONE started to walk/run/walk very fast/run very fast towards the parking and MRT.

We didn't drive so we got to join the fun of one hour plus MRT ride. Walking back home with honey during midnight in Singapore is quite a romantic thing. It was about 2AM when we reach home. My dear friend was outside partying. And she gave Jin a fright when the next day Jin saw someone lying on the sofa in the living room. Haha... We did another light shopping with a little bit of walking around Bugis area. Jin got himself a pair for stylo milo white shoes. Woohoo! And then we headed home to meet Pat and ready to head back KL. We had our Mos burger again for lunch!

I received an SMS from my boss saying that HR had already issued the letter on bonus and I should be receiving mine the next day. God is so good on the first day of the year! I'm so excited.

:: 02/01/2008 ::

Oh I love Macy I love my boss I love my boss wife I love my boss kids I love my colleagues and I love the pantry lady. Thank you for good bonus and increment. The first day of work is fun. The second day of work is challenging. 51 weeks left for a greater journey in the marketplace! This year is not going to be just 'another' year but it is going to be awesome breakthrough for the company, for our department! That means work hard work. Amen.

AHhhhhhhhhhhhh! Happy. I pray that this year I am going to be faithful in my financial savings and also enlarge my giving capacity. I pray that little dream that I saw will come to past this year.

:: 03/01/2008 ::

Finally. This entry is coming to an end. I'm taking leave tomorrow to run some errands. And also to go for blood test. I am nervous. We are going to the hospital where Jin was working and that means I have to be very nice in front of his colleagues. I must promise myself that I won't scream or yelled at the nurse or doctor...

Signed off.

4 comments:

Patz said...

Wat a long interesting blog and I saw quite numbers of my name appear...Luv you and wish you have a super happy new year!!!!

JYJL said...

Nice phone lar!! U have achieved one goal of the year right away! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

one can read map is IMPORTANT you know, a Pat.... I seriously think Altona can. ;p

Patz said...

Walau u Andy. Nowdays got GPS lor

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails