Oct 31, 2007

#whatis facebook

being an IT degree holder (few years ago...), i think i am considered a techy person (among females). Despite i have been avoiding computer programming since my first C Porgramming test, I think I enjoy and appreciate applications with good design and concept. But then ahhh....

I don't think I enjoy facebook.

I like friendster. because I can actually go through friends or friend's friends' or (NOT) friends profile and look at their marital status, any hot photos, lame comments...wahhahaa...etc etc.

I like multiply. You can gain understanding of a person from what they write. Or in lay man terms...you can get the latest news or rumours... sometimes, it is definitely a good laughing stock. I mean good entertainment.

I like gmail. Other than long emails, it actually turns out to be a MSN for me to communicate with those whose companies that block MSN.

so, what about facebook...

* I actually click wrongly for several times..I feel like I am very "loon choon".
* Stop those biting activities lah...
* I just got this feeling that Mr. facebook keep asking for my commitment to do this, to do that, to slap this person, to bite that zombie....
* I actually pet a frog called Hijau. But seems like it is harder for me to pet a virtual frog than having a real pet. Thanks joyce for the Hijau's gift. :P

But of course...

I will see what how I will be transformed to follow this facebook thingy...

All the best to Laverne and also Facebook.

3 comments:

JYJL said...

I feel facebook is very ma fan... hmnn.

Patz said...

What is facebook ar?

laverne said...

hahahhaahhhaahahahhahhaha....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails