Oct 11, 2007

upgrade

Life should be interesting. big amen to that.

I feel like I have w a s t e d my two weeks since September ends (after WH Clearance sale)...
Maybe it is because of the "Festive" mood everywhere...
But I really don't think this is the time to enjoy.

I wish that while others are moving slowly waiting for the year end to come, I can move faster to catch up and finish up the things....

but then again...




Well, since I can actually spend my valuable time blogging here, I sincerely hope that you will enjoy my entry. ha ha.

Found a new widget - it is called flash clock from clocklink.

Out of the 3 designs...

#1



Laverne will initially choose this. But then, I think I like the next one more.


#2



This is cute.


#3


Scroll over the clock. I appreciate the animation. wo yao qu bei jing.


Anyway, I chose #2. ;)




Selamat Hari Raya.

I still can't really get over the mess that I did in the company yesterday....:(


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails