Oct 15, 2007

lost

I woke up feeling that I've lost something. I think, I've really lose it somehow.

We watched The Brave One yesterday. It is pretty stressful (with the storyline and few foreigners were sitting beside us...so...quite scary la). Back to this "lost" feeling, time has just stolen the past. I think it could be better, things can be nicer, the food can be tastier, people can be gentler....etc.

I wonder if I am getting depression.

I was updated that there will not be Emerge SG anymore. But there will be Asia Conference. He told me that things are moving on. Again, I can feel the 'lost' of something again...

My goodness...

My stomach is OK now. Thanks :)

Just that I am losing my appetite at this moment.


I'm feeling: The current mood of lavernechee at www.imood.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails