Oct 16, 2007

Back to Work

This morning, I woke up late. Jin was at my doorstep at 8am, and I don't remember hearing my alarm clock. "Defeatedly", I started my day...late.

I told my boss that I would be going into office late because I wanted to go to the bank. Well, we went to the Bank, and less than a minute, I walked out...very defeatedly...

We had a breakfast+lunch nearby. My dear "encouraged" my by saying that I am an overcomer ohh...

Walaoeh...

Fine. I couldn't open any single account, apply any cards...etc.etc.etc.

Today is a total waste of MY time to go to the bank.

But then again, I am an overcomer mah...

--

It is Shooky's birthday today. We had a mini celebration at the pantry, took some groupies, had a sweet slice of chocolate cake.

My heart is so excited to hear that a sister (whom a twin herself) is pregnant with twins babies!!

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww.......... I'm so happy~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails