Oct 28, 2007

quick sum.

kar heng told me that he enjoyed the PM. thank god. i don't want a nice agenda. but i really hope that they know god and they experience god themselves. no one will take that away...so...keep growing guys!

I didn't really enjoy my weekend. I was tired, cold, in pain, and in pain. I SERIOUSLY need to be discipline in my calcium intake. Scared la, later cannot give birth oh how? baby too heavy cannot stand straight or walk properly...cham la....

I pampered myself with a skin revive multivitamin mask today. Feel good after that. I don't know if it is really good and so effective but what i know i feel good after that..haha.

Oh yes, today, we had 5 from Choong family members to sit in one service. very remarkable.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Moving works start in the morning and renovation work at 9pm onwards. Will go and have look see.

Mr Hee is having exam. Please pray for him. Tuesday 1.30pm. 100%.

This is what he said to me before saying goodnight...
...Glucose 6 phosphatse is an enzyme when you change glucose 6 phosphate to glucose with addition of H20...

Amen. I love you.












Night!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails