Oct 25, 2007

so divine

Almost everyone around me is very stressed...

my mom is staring at the unfolded dell computer box with the computer inside...
my brother is missing my sis-in-law badly...
she is coming back very very very the soon...
my honey is headache and stressed up for tomorrow's paper.
my dear friend, i wish i can be together with her.
my dear cell member is overcoming numbers for tomorrow's paper.
my lovely cell member is preparing her best for Saturday's morning paper.
my only guitarist has gone back for skin treatment.
one didn't reply my SMS...
another one seems to busy with new lifestyle.
one gave me a gentle reply...
some remained in their own habits.
some i have yet to understand..


how about me?

Quite stressed gah... so many people around you so stressed...can you be not?

I pray for good memory.
I pray for good results.
I pray for healthy body.
I pray for speedy recovery.
I pray for divine healing.
I pray for healthy self esteem.
I pray for God to speak into our lives.
I pray for God to start moving in our hearts.
I pray for more love and life through us.
I pray for more of God's presence in us.
I pray for holiness in us.
I pray for God's Word to ground us strong.
I pray...I pray...for a miracle.

Tomorrow we are going to have a prayer meeting. I think it is really the right time.
I am going to lead the prayer meeting for the first time..

The good thing about prayer meeting is...
If everyone else is not engaging...at least, God is listening when one keep praying.

So...8pm to 9pm...

Could you not tarry 1 hour?

;-)


2 comments:

Patz said...

I am happy fren! Stressed but life stil going on...Happy Gal!

J said...

ahh... very divine. seeing your blog and i'm reminded that i've yet to collect my x-ray result...
@_@

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails