Dec 26, 2007

yellow, red or purple?

OK. I must admit that the next few posts I wanted to write is a wrap up of christmas 2007 - the people, the kefira show, the fellowship, the pressies, etc.

BUT then oh...

It is sad to say that I have been repeating my problems at least 5 times to different personnel I talked to the 012-company. It was a long story on how I did not get to view my bill statement from my online account (And this is the second time I encounter this problem for a different reason). So, trying to be very understanding about how customer service works in different organization, I politely repeat my problems before they ask me (according to their flowchart) because if I followed their way, I am going to repeat my story anyway...

Sigh. I don't know how to tell you lar...

As a conclusion, they promised to email me my latest bill statement an hour ago. And I have been clicking the refresh button ever since I come back from my lunch break.

Keep waiting...

Keep believing...

Keep hoping...

Let's pray.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails