Dec 10, 2007

i hate worms.

I was so furious when i receive a stupid email today. I thought I had a heart attack.

It really make me envy of Jin's working environment. A little bored but yet I can see that he is enjoying his work and at least, at least! there is less stupid people and not-cooperative-at-all colleagues.

It is the same thing for music band. If you think you are so talented and you deserve to take all the limelight. Go ahead and play alone or sing alone in the middle of the stage without sound system and lighting. For God sake we are designed to work as a team! I really don't understand why people can be so right about themselves and think that they can do it on their own. When it comes to mistakes they will just push all the responsibilities to dead objects like the guitar, like the microphone, or even the speaker! Make use of the brain and be a problem solver. Don't tell me all the problems because I am so sick of them and stop acting as if they are acceptable excuse and PLEASE start proposing solutions!

Say all you want to say but it is really hard to tolerate not-cooperative-at-all people. They are really UFO.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails