Dec 29, 2007

Last Friday of 2007

We had an appreciation dinner at my house instead of having cell group meeting tonight. It was a very solid steamboat dinner with mostly meat and require minimal cleaning work. Isn't that thoughtful? I think Mr Choong and his crew has done a wonderful job. Seriously, I thank you all and I heart you all.

Christmas was over. I have yet to upload the photos because I don't have all of them with me and also it requires effort and determination to go through the photos and upload...if you know what I mean.

Anyway, back to the dinner. I think it was good. We had fun. We had food. We talked. Glad to have KW's sister to join us for the dinner. We are overloaded with fish balls and sausages. Dinner ended with JCo donuts as our desserts. We had some IQ questions and sembang-sembang session.

I thank God for the friends that He has put into my life. I love counting the days that we know each other and without you guys, my life is less laughter, less jokes, less color, less memories and less flavor!

I thank God for wonderful and faithful friends: KW, KH, Yvonne. I really love you all.

I love this cell group. If you are looking for sincere love and genuine friendship, this is the place where I personally experience from them. You helped me to become a better person. You made me feel loved. You are God given gifts to me. Thank you.

Thank God for understanding that I received throughout the year ever since I come back from bible school. This year is a remarkable year to me where I learn to cherish friendship, pursue love whole heartedly.

Itinerary updates:
29 depart to Singapore @5.30am. Weekend service at Expo @5pm
30 Light & Easy
31 Sentosa, plan to meet up with Erin for dinner
01 Happy 2008

1 comment:

karheng said...

we love you too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails