Dec 7, 2007

23+1

Alright, finally we're back. ;)

Jin did a summary on the whole incident. What I can say from the whole thing is God did a miracle. Thank you! Last few days have been tiring, but He has never failed to show us His hand upon us. I manage to spend more time with Jin's family and especially his mom and brother. She is very lovely and I think Jason has grown more matured. Seeing how he took care of auntie really made my heart melt. I think I am missing him a little already.

We came back on Friday morning because we had to work. We did the Macy's tradition of celebration for my birthday before off work and then Jin surprised me with a bouquet of pink roses when he came to fetch me after work. That is very sweet of him. We headed to Westin for a family dinner together with Greg and Jenn. It was a good one. and I guess it has been a loooooooong loooooooong time that we actually spend more than one hour for a dinner. Priceless moments. Thank you dear for making it an memorable birthday for me. Thanks to all your SMS-es. ;) (And yes, I'm not born in the zoo...)

Time is ticking. I am officially 23+1. I pray for another year of breakthrough.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails