Feb 15, 2009

I'm Loving It

LOVE is in the air.

The weekend has been good. It has been a while we made it a point to do things together on our doing-things-together-Saturdays.

Jin suggested to visit the gym in the new house. Since he got muscle tear and so his plan was to just lift weights while I can do some cardio. But my butt muscles are still painful after my badminton session on Thursday. (also I can't wake up la... it's SATURDAY for God sake!!).

I finally had no choice but to wake up at 10am because the contractor will only be available until 11am. We went to select the wall tiles, floor tiles and then went over to the new house to receive the kitchen equipments. The company we bought the equipments from are quite messy but the boyfriend is just too nice compared to myself. He talked and explained very nicely and gently (which I am expecting the retailer to do that instead of the customer), and in the end, we went all the way to Setapak to settle the balance payment.

Things I really enjoyed the weekend with Jin:
1. Getting his shirts/tie/socks for work
2. Talking about the ex boyfriends and ex girlfriends
3. Went to pasar malam because I wanted to eat Banana to have better output in the toilet.

Monday is coming! I am waking up tomorrow at 5am. Tomorrow is Jin's first day of work. I am so excited!

1 comment:

Jin said...

ah dear...

muscle pull..
heheh not muscle tear..

i love u anyways.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails