Feb 12, 2009

A Day In My life

I've been skipping writing this for a while...it's time to keep it going.

Here it goes.

Today my top three priorities are: (since it is already 10:13pm now, I will write down my top three priorities for tomorrow)

1. To complete the finding report.
2. To ensure smooth running of the department.
3. To draft out the process and training.

All are work related. And I don't think all can be completed tomorrow. :)

Three words or phrases that describe me:

1. loved.
2. very real.
3. I am kind.

I am serious. Hahaha. I think I inherited all these from my dad (my mom is also a very nice person).

Three words or phrases others would use to describe me:

1. mean. too mean sometimes...especially with lazy people, liars and evil people.
2. funny
3. simple - a very nice way but some may think it's stupid.

I like myself most when: I did the right thing.

I like myself least when: I am not determined.

A new invention allows me to change one thing about myself. I decide to change: determination.

That change would make the following difference in my life:

1. Fit - because I will be determined to exercise.
2. Healthy - because I will say no to sinful food I like only and say yes to fruits and the green stuff.
3. I will have long hair. I like to get my hair cut.

One place I go to find peace: the (clean and safe) beach.

One activity that makes me happy: Just one? OK, being with the people I love.

One circumstance or person that consistently makes me so angry I might explode: I think should be people who take me for granted... If you know me, I am quite predictable.

One train of thought that brings me serenity in the midst of stress: To have a thankful heart.

Challenges I am currently experiencing that I have some control over: Work?

Challenges I am currently experiencing that I cannot control: Work also? It's OK, have a thankful heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails