Feb 1, 2009

Hello February

I can't really say that "time flies" in KK, but I've lose count of which day or what day here... Anyway, 4 more days and I will be back to work.

Hello February. What happened to January?

On the first day of the year, we were praying in the new building, for the new building. :) Many things to let go and move on, un-learn some things and re-learning some foundation truths in life. Leading cell groups, teaching bible studies, attending counseling sessions, morning prayer meetings, singing with the team, finally having my hair cut after 3-4 attempts. Work was rather slow. Not that we don't have things to do, but really really have to be focus on the strike off the long to do list. No increment this year, that is sad. The angel and devil character in me were fighting. Sigh, just have to face it. I wonder how quiet CNY can be in KL. Last weekend, I was with Tom and Tony in Pyramid doing some "last minute shopping". The atmosphere was really quiet. Maybe everyone is in the balik kampung mood. CNY back at home this year is more meriah. I am glad that mom and dad are healthy. Most of the time at home we spend on the dining table and in front of TV. I had a short 2 hour sun tanning at the beach. Wooooohoo.

A year of promise. A year of ministry. 4 more days for me to complete this before I leave.

1. Finish writing the email.
2. Realigning my vision/goals this year.
3. Prepare sermon for Fri/Sun.
4. Update my resume.

DSC01032-1

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails