Feb 5, 2009

Fly

I was already at the airport 1.5 hours before boarding. I was praying for good weather so that there will not be any delay or retime because it has been raining for the past two days. Thank God for a smooth journey. It is my second time traveling alone since last October, and actually I enjoy traveling alone (siting in the airplane alone) because it makes me think of my family and people I love. And there is always a funny thought what if the  plane....haha..

I love you mom. I love you dad. You know my dad is so lovely this afternoon. Normally he will leave the house after lunch around 3.30pm but today when mom and I reached home at 3pm, he was rushing into his bus and left. Mom saw that he was still munching food in his mouth when he left and was wondering why was he in a hurry. We went back into the house and manage to grab a quick bite before I left. On the dinner table, dad left a red packet on top of the plate.

To Laverne, from Dad.

It is a love message from dad.

Anyway, it was a safe journey. And it is rather a funny experience this time. I finished reading 2 magazines and played solitaire on my ipod until I win a game. Normally I only listen to the slow songs on my ipod, but I kept skipping the slow song and got really excited listening to some techno songs on the playlist. 2.5 hours passed very fast (especially with the techno songs). There was announcement that we are required to put on the seatbelt and prepare for landing. Normally, landing is pretty scary especially with the famous airline we're talking about here...but surprisingly, it landed VERY SMOOTH. Just when I was thinking to tell Jin later how cool the landing was, there was an announcement again in Malay..."Dear passengers, we have yet to land, please remain at your seat because we do not know we should land on the left or the right...thank you for your patience.."

...

Jin had cell group earlier so that he could end it earlier to come to airport and fetch me. Then we had catch up chatting at Sweetbean. Then Jin sent me home and we took the luggage up. It's true that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong... The grill was locked. And I don't have the key!!!! The very friendly neighbor next-next door looked out from his unit and so I tried my luck by borrowing his key hoping that it is the same...but it is not. Alright, I used to lock my brother outside the house once when he came back from work. So this is the pay back time.

Good night. It is my first day of work tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails