Feb 28, 2008

My Top 5 jump sites on the World Wide Web

5: www.lavernechee.blogspot.com

Have to update my blog also mah...
p/s to harry: got dead links from your post lar...

4: www.multiply.com

I think I am influenced by Gillian. During SOT times, I always see multiply on her screen. I also heard some saying they are addicted to multiply and need to have multiply-fast. I am not addicted. But no doubt multiply is very "informative" and I enjoy catching up with friends from their blogs.

3: www.zaobao.com

I don't have my own TV yet. I have not subscribed to ASTRO. I don't listen to radio. So this is where I update myself the E-news. Purely entertainment.

2: www.gmail.com

Check mail. Very important. :) So far my gmail has been quite OK with controlling spam. I love gmail. I love google.

1: www.google.com

"Google is your friend". I learn this from my boss. Indeed, Google has been my faithful friend all these years. aha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my top 1 jump site:


under the ring, basketball court!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails