Feb 4, 2008

The First Sunday of February

2007 was good. January 2008 was a good start. ;)

February is a month of celebration of life and love. We have chinese new year. We have birthday surprise. We have farewell lunch. We have birthday parties in planning.

It is a season of giving (wallet) and gaining (weight)...

Last Sunday, we had a mini farewell lunch at McD @ SS15. Shio Yen is leaving to Melbourne and Kenneth to Brisbane. They were talking about bring pots or iron over already... Anyway, we bought Kenneth a Zara shirt I think Kenneth loves it (after we changed another deisgn in Midvalley later ;). But it's good. The receiver must love the gift! And I got Shio Yen a MNG belt. I really love them and going to miss them. They have been with Jin and I for these years. As I told Kenneth, I believe that God is going to take us higher as He send us out. Gather and Go! Look forward to visit Kenneth in Brisbane soon.

p/s: If anyone is interested to get a 3 month old Yamaha accoustic guitar with affordable price (less than RM500 negotiable), please contact me.

Midvalley is SO FULL of people on Sunday. The world is so small. I saw an APIIT college mate and his name is Daniel (I forgot his surname) and I think he is doing a promoting job outside Jusco. After that when we were waiting for Kenneth to try out shirts in Zara, I met another Daniel (Wong Ka Kah) from my secondary school. Surprise leh. We had a long chat. Probably 30 minutes standing on the same spot until Daniel's brother finish browsing shrits and join us watching us talking... Haha. I got a feeling that this year I am meeting back a few old friends soon...Then of course I saw Jarance and his gf in Zara (This is the second time that we saw Jarance in MV after Sunday service....)

You must be asking why MV again? Other than to exchange the Zara shirt for Kenneth (which only took probably 15 minutes) + 30 mins chat with Daniel, Kelly and I started to hunt for shoes. Just have a look see. She wanted to get something for work and well my desire to get a pair of shoe came in when the shoe lace broken the moment I stepped into church hall. It got to be from God! HAha! Anyway, dear I didn't buy any shoes. I got my shoe lace repaired instead. It costs RM30. Well... I don't think it is cheap to get it sewed with a better eslastic band but...RM30 is more affordable than getting a new pair of shoes. So I am pretty happy about it! I feel so good and as if I got a new pair of shoe after repair. Yahoooooooooo!

Since the shoe that I was wearing was sent for repair, I got to wait for it with the shop's slipper. So we decided to sit at one corner in the Gardens and we had some girly snaps.

collage-1
Hot or Not?!

collage1-1
This is a result of "multi-exposure"
using photo collage in picasa.

Sneak preview....

DSC09669-1
HOT OR NOT?!

DSC09671-2
I so love this card.

Jin is coming back in few days. And then we will be going back to AS for reunion dinner with the parents. Then we will fly to Bangkok for a family trip. Pray for safe journey and fruitful fellowship with the family.

Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends!

DSC06884

TAK TONG CHIANG CHIANG CHIANG!

2 comments:

Harry said...

i saw liverpool jersey.. =)

Anonymous said...

your bf's is white color? cost Rm40 more rite? Mine was red color... hahaha CNY mah...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails