Nov 21, 2007

updates

Yo we're back. we have been busy these few days. I think I am catching a flu. Curse all the virus!

I accidentally cut my thumb with the blade this morning (My thumb is still with me in WHOLE). It bled. I can still feel the pain now. But it is not as pain as my heart. I must say that words do hurt people. But I learn an important lesson. Self righteous will not bring us anywhere and we can't behave wrongly just because what others did to us might be wrong. I came to realize that sometimes we might have a lot of opinions of what are the things supposed to be done, how it is supposed to be done, etc. But when things really happen in your shoe, you might have another insight. Well, what can I say. Learn to be grateful. Learn to appreciate. Learn to trust God and thank God in difficult times. Thank God for enemies because they make you stronger, and thank God for loved ones because they make you a better person.

Oh yes, congratulations to Charissa! They are getting married soon!!! ;)

I

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails