Nov 25, 2007

Chilly Sunday

I feel so good after washing my face and my hair. It has been more than 12 hours that my hair is with hairspray and wax and my face with the make up.

Thank God, I am healed from my flu. Clarinase works. Prayer works. Sufficient sleep works too!

I must say that this is another Sunday that I will remember. The presence of God was very strong during the two services especially when we were singing the song Mercy and Glorify. I started to tear during the last service as they sang the song Amazing Grace. A simple song that was so real and true to my heart.

Your mercy saved me
Your mercy made me whole

Your mercy found me
And call me as Your own

His mercy taught me to forgive. His mercy taught me the gift of forgiveness.
It made me realize that with His mercy, I am able to say "sorry". I am able to forgive.

Don't you think forgiveness is so precious?

Dec 25, 2005 - I told God that I will not leave Him no matter what.
Nov 25, 2007 - He softly reminds me of my prayer again.

To all my friends out there, the best gift for Christmas this year is the gift of forgiveness. You should come and watch our Christmas production this year. Something different, something special, and make your Christmas remarkable.

4 more weeks to get ready for the production.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails