Nov 7, 2007

remember the days

"dear, maybe they thought we're fighting again."

Haha!

Today is a day of celebration.

1. I am recovering. Yay!

2. It is Sheryl's birthday today. So we actually celebrated for Sheryl and Jill @ pantry. Trust me, the cake cutting ceremony i mean photo taking ceremony birthday celebration was a loooooooong one. We took group photos. I will post it up once I got it.

3. Dinner @ Fridays, The Curve. Gary was just sitting next to our table. And yes, Jill stood on the chair and tried to blow the candles. Good one. We are very very full. Didn't manage to finish the food. Lum almost kena 4D and he went to the toilet to wash face in order to calm himself down.

4. We went over to laundry for a drink. Met the suppliers and yes, I see how our dear colleagues celebrated Jill's big day by....making her drink! Haha.

5. I sat down with them for a short while in laundry and then my dear finally arrived to pick me up.

6. So we went to Kenny Rogers since Jin has not eaten his dinner yet. I drank the chicken soup...I am very the full larr....

7. We decided to celebrate the night by watching movie for the reason (1) Jin finished his paper today (still got 2 more next week), (2) because it is November 7.

***

We catched a movie. Bullet and Brain. It is a stupid funny movie. :) We had a good laugh. But as we are walking out from the cinema, it was raining dinosaurs and elephant. As we needed to cross over to the Curve to get our car, we just had to wait for the rain to stop...

So I realized something....

1. Cineleisure and the Curve/Ikano is a thinline of heaven and hell, adult and kiddos.
There are so many pub/cafe/disco/tomcaktomcak/I don't know what inside the mall!

2. I am getting old. :(
I can't really stand the smoke smell filling the air.
LaLaTM here and LaLaTM there running around in the mall.
The security guards are getting panicy to ensure that the kids didn't do anything funny in the mall.

3. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT ARE THEY DOING THERE.
I don't think I am ready to become a mother because in the case I see my daughter getting drunk and high there, I will go down and slap her upside down inside out left to the right.

4. We've learn our lesson.
I don't like cine anymore... We will probably go back to OneU or MidV for movies.
And then guess what. We had a traffic jam at 3:09AM in the carpark.
Just because our dear Malaysians are very KIASU also... Everyone is trying to get out through the ONE and ONLY ONE ticket exit. Sigh. So what if you have a nice car in Malaysia? haha because you are still prone to traffic jam... some more in the mall carpark. Paiseh-nya...

5. Enjoy alcohol. Don't get drunk.

***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails