Jun 17, 2007

reflection! :)


I just came back from sending a friend to Puduraya to catch a bus back to S'pore. I brought Kelvin along with me. Think about it, it is strange not to have jin with me. My man is having revision for his exam on Monday...so, I have to let him stay at home :)

I think we had a great time dinner and supper together. Think about it, I actually had my dinner 3 times in a row just now. I had one with Jin around 730pm, then we went to Coffee House in Pandan Indah (which i so loveeeeeeeee their kalamari) about 9pm and then 1/4 of roti canai at Briekfields around 1130pm.

** We had a good talk. Good catch up. I really appreciate the friendship or I should say I really treasure the love and care shown when I was in S'pore. Sounds very serious yea....kekeke..I think it's a good thing to treasure people in my life.

This week I have been catching up with few old friends. I was telling Jin that I should learn to love his friends more, get to know them. Partly because I am amazed by how Jin can be hospitable to my friends, how he can be so genuine to show his love to my friends, just because I love them, and he loved them too. So lovely.....................................................

So, the conclusion of tonight's story is... I remind myself to treasure friendships, appreciate people around me. Good things are never accidental. Relationships are meant to be cultivated, invested and developed.

I saw 2 rainbows at once before. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails