Jun 28, 2007

Food FULL

Today is a foodfull day. ;)

I have been craving for Jamoca® Almond Fudge for the past few days...and today we had an ice cream break after outlet visit at Shah Alam. Yummy yummy....

I have been dreaming about JomBali's Begedil... (also known as Indonesian Meat or Potato Cutlets)...and I have been telling my boss how I missed it. And we are actually planning our lunch tomorrow at their Puchong outlet during our trip to outlet in IOI tomorrow...and the funny thing is, Jin actually bought me my favourites from JomBali for my dinner tonight.

Ohhhh! I'm so pampered with Dried Curry Mee and guess how many pieces of Begedil Jin bought for me....ladies and gentleman. 5!!!! (I only manage to finish 2). Jin told me that the waiter was a bit 'shocked' when he wanted to pack 5 potato cutlets for me.

Hehe.

So good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be prepared to be happy on friday..

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails