Jun 7, 2007

a lovely day

I woke up missing jin badly. Today is his birthday. :)
And he promised me a gift on his birthday.. woohoo!

Today is also our company's annual dinner. This place is funny. I feel like nobody is working. Aha! Bosses are having meeting and I'm going out to outlet to Ikano and IOI later and finish work at 5pm!

I was talking to Jill..and we are talking about guitars and sharing that our dreams to play music instruments.

I love piano. I dream about myself playing the piano. Black color piano, seeing myself playing and singing love songs.. Attractive, inspiring. I love it I love it I love it! You know, a dream. Beautiful dream, that I don't mind doing it ... imagining one day when my hubby is working, I can do some gardening, reading books, and composing songs. Lovely.

Found a site called 43 Things. It is a site where people write down their goals, get inspired and share their progress. I've worked out my list. Check it out here! ;)

1 comment:

chearie said...

Its really good to have what you want !!! Piano sounds nice..I've played it once at derek's house...it sound so nice!! keke..
Run for it girl...i know you can!!

Miss ya! And we owe each other a dinner!! ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails