Jul 13, 2008

Weekend Happenings

I had a packed and meaningful weekend this week. Met up with Jin and his brother after cell group and we went to sweet bean to have some dessert. I was very hungry because didn't manage to have dinner before cell group. However most of the the things that I wanted was sold out. We had a quick bite and went home and rest. Cell group was good last week. Though it wasn't a touching heaven changing earth kind of atmosphere but I can sense and see good changes are happening in our meeting.

I woke up EARLY on Saturday morning and attended my 4-hour practical driving in Bangi. I drove to Bangi and to that 4 hours of driving is killing me. It was tiring. I can literally drive to Singapore already lar... I will be having 1 more session with the tutor and my actual driving test is scheduled on the first Tuesday of August. I have been praying since the first day I applied for the driving license so that everything will go smoothly especially on the day itself. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!

I reached home at 2pm and then went to Pavilion to have lunch with Jin's mom and the siblings. We had a super heavy lunch and the pasta that I ordered was extremely huge. I counted there are about 20 prawns on plate... But I couldn't finish even half of them...Really big portion...

  DSC00120-1
Look normal?

DSC00121-1
No, it's HUGE

DSC00125-1
The magician trying to demonstrate electrostatic..

 DSC00127-1
Adik beradik

DSC00149-1
After lunch, we went to check out Kenko Fish Spa. The moment we dip our legs into the water, the fish came and start kissing our legs..And Jin and I kept laughing because it was very very very geli.

DSC00217-1
Tahan!

DSC00144-1 
No joke, it is really geli...Goosebumps all over...

DSC00236-1
Geli...

DSC00134-1 
Look at the kid's hair style.. And yes, that's my toe..

 DSC00243-1 
The aquarium

DSC00226-1 
The fish

DSC00220-1  
The boyfriend

DSC00215-1 
Us

DSC00167-1
Didn't realize there is a sign stating
"DO NOT DIP YOUR HANDS INTO THE WATER"

 

After the foot therapy, we sent Jin's family back to the airport and we went to Pasar Malam in the evening. Guess what, I actually bought original TVB series and it is quite weird to have the VCD seller promoting the advantages of the original one...

We had bible study on Sunday morning. Right after Bible Study was Service and we had a few new friends visiting this weekend. God really answers prayers. Lunch and then went to cell group. We had Chris and Kar Heng to help out in the cell group and both Jin and I quite enjoyed the cell group because we just need to sit down and relax...hahaha... Cell group ended a little late and we then send a cell group member to KL central. By the time we reach KL central is was already 5.30pm. Since we are meeting Greg for dinner at 6.30 so we went to have a high tea session in Secret Recipe in Wisma MCA. Pampered myself with chocolate banana and Jin ordered cheesecake. Finally came out with the combined cell group details and the multiplication list. Yeah! Then we headed Yu Jia Village Restaurant for dinner with Greg, Debbie and Kenneth. It was good catching up with them.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I am so tired. Back to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hate to see all these fake dr.fish to be used to con the innocent! argh...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails