Jul 17, 2008

I go churching.

I've passed the age of getting excited to go clubbing and hanging out late. Nowadays, after cell group meeting I will be half dead. Jin and I often dozed off during late night movies... We are trying our best to make our weekend fruitful and recreational. Alright, alright.. not that we are over spiritual or super religious..just that, I go churching.

My church is having its very own 7th anniversary celebration on this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We are targeting 1600 people to jam pack the auditorium. Each session is full of surprises and fun. We are having three different song presentations by our very own members of the church. I was in the rehearsal yesterday night and they are really really cool! The praise and worship is going to be super sensational because this year, we are having the band to play together with the orchestra.

We will be having a lot of activities after the each session. Unplugged songs presentation by our singers and musicians, makan-makan, portrait drawing of you and your friends, and you can shop! Attributes Warehouse Sale is on and the clusters are having activities preparing for Emerge. Check out www.emergekl.my.

n704554477_1031924_5125
Want to sell 2nd hand items?

chc7
It is going to be a colorful weekend! Hope to see you this weekend.

18-20 July
7th Anniversary Celebration
Friday: 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 5:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m.

Venue: City Harvest Church
No. 8, SS 13/6,
Subang Jaya,
47500 Selangor, Malaysia.
T: +603 56387573
F: +603 56341567
E: info@chc.org.my
W: www.chc.org.my

logo-Smaller2

1 comment:

Nova Renata said...

Hey,

I actually stumbled upon your blog a couple of years back, and found it again as I was browsing blogs randomly :).

I share your sentiment on clubbing and late night partying - I feel too old and too odd to be stuck in dark, crowded, smoky places these days too. I'd rather spend time with my church friends and, like you said, go churching. Much more fun ya?

I used to download and listen to Pastor Kevin and Pastor Kong Hee's sermons on CHC's website. I'm a Catholic but to me Christianity is Christianity - no matter what denom you claim to belong to.

Have a blessed week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails