May 7, 2008

My heart says...

I do not know how to pen all these down in words.

It is a joy to see a new believer to be so open about God, and willing to receive the teaching and culture of the church. I was so happy that when she told me that she received the gift of tongues. I didn't tell her that I actually saw her from the stage, seeing her worship God and learn to dwell in the presence of God. It reminds me of what the bible says, those who seek me will find me.

It is so amazing to see how people decide to change rather than procrastinate about situations. God must have seen his determination and his faith. I thank God for letting me to see miracles to happen around me. He was someone disobedient, loving the world but today he is now loving God with all his heart and pursuing God with all humility. How amazing!

It is a privilege to know ordinary people with extraordinary heart for God. Their willingness and teachable heart have been a great blessing to me. Thank you for sharing lives with me. Thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for reminding me that God always love the simple hearted.

I thank God for His unending love for all. It is a joy to have a family member saved. God answers our prayers and He loves making miracles happen.

But...

I asked God in my prayer why do people justify themselves? Why do people just want to come to church to remind God that they are a believer? Why do people are not hungry for the word of God? Why do people take the love of God for granted? Do they really think that Christians are really that stupid and that's why they can take advantage and take for granted? Do they think what they are doing is acceptable before God? Do they really have a relationship with God? What should I do? What else should I do?

I've seen people with difficult believe system and religion background will stand for their faith in God and the harder it is to stand on their faith, the more they want to be deep rooted in God, the more they cherish God.

I am just not happy. I am just sad to see people taking God for granted. I am just now happy about it.

Many people "know" about they have a calling in God. But how many of them are willing to do something about the calling?

An encounter with God is definitely more than just another article writing or blog entry.

Jesus, I can't imagine worship without knowing you. I can't imagine singing without knowing you. I can't imagine going to church without knowing you. I can't imagine being a Christian without knowing you.

I just can't do it without you.

1 comment:

Jin said...

its funny that when people close their eyes, lift up their hands and sing the worship song for THE CAMERAMAN.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails