May 4, 2008

11:50pm

10 more minutes and it is another brand new week. Weekend was gone. But I really think it is worth it to trade the Penang trip with having Pastor Kong around for the weekend. It is definitely worth it!

It was a random thought that I suggested that we should have a meeting and everyone will bring/showcase what they like to play/eat when you are a kid. So you can expect some guys come with their Spiderman costume..keke. Talking about Popeye, I went google for the things kids do/eat and I found this.

Spinach! I only understand why Popeye need spinach. If only I know Google earlier, I could have been a scholar. :)

8 Foods You Should Eat Every Day

Spinach

Sexual enhancement, Muscle growth, Heart healthy, Bone builder, Enhances eyesight

It may be green and leafy, but spinach is also the ultimate man food. This noted biceps builder is a rich source of plant-based omega-3s and folate, which help reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and osteoporosis. Bonus: Folate also increases blood flow to the penis. And spinach is packed with lutein, a compound that fights age-related macular degeneration. Aim for 1 cup fresh spinach or 1/2 cup cooked per day.

source: here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sexual enhancement


huhhuhuh~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails