Feb 6, 2007

The Sixth-Tuesday

I reached home @ 9pm. Hungry, and I feel fat. Not just feel but that is what I see in the mirror...

I had King's portugese tart before going back to office just now. Yummy.
I love portugese tart more than tong-gei egg tart. Sorry tong-gei...hehehe...

Jin bought dinner for me. And passed my back my house keys.
I couldn't make it for the meeting tonight.
I want to finish up the follow up works.

Kar wai joined the Ops for the first day today. I hope that he is coping it well. Haha!

I had soup for my dinner. And I cooked mee+egg+chicken....oh....oh.....oh....

I think I deserve a good rest tonight. Oh yes, I am quite happy.

I got my name card already.

My thoughts are everywhere. You enjoy so far?
Erm, so why happy. Right... I enjoy what I'm doing now...although I am seeking a balance for them...but this is the sowing season of my life...to learn to give more to lay the foundations in my relationship with God, family, jin, work and ministry. I have a good feeling towards it.

Oh yes, i miss you my friends. was reading your blogs...aiya

just miss you all lar!!!!

I'm stealing time to get my passport done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails