Feb 11, 2007

cny is coming

went for a hair cut. the hair stylist is quite cute. but then i don't really like my hair. although it is better than my previous hair condition. dead ends split ends were cut. my hair is 3 inches shorter now... come to think about it, I feel like I'm oblighted to cut hair more than wanting to get a new hairstyle...weird feeling. probably will do a highlight soon...for greg's wedding.

i wanted to buy tau fu fa but end up getting warm soya milk...

i cleaned the toilet...

went ikea with jin. he had meatballs and i had fish and chips. yes FISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh.
had an argument and i feel like vomitting the whole fish out.
i sapu-ed quite a lot of things in ikea... and the ikea assistant cannot make it larr...JDKHsjkhfjskdhfsjdkfs

tired.
backache.

memorizing the song lyrics...

churching on sunday, and cg too.

jin must be pretty ganjeong...i'm attending his cg for the first time later.

wahha!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails