Feb 10, 2007

life in spire

many have heard but how many know it by heart?
many have known but how many is willing to believe?

at this point of my life, i am blessed.
and the best is still yet to come.

i appreciate honor, respect and lots of love around me.
they are simply amazing.
you guys are amazing.
life is little dull without your presence.

i will miss the laughter, i will miss the jokes.
and i really do happy for you.

this is really true. people may fail you.
even for ourselves, we fail the one who loves us the most.
fallen world. fallen short from the glory.
but grace alone is more than enough.

at the end of the day, what really matters is between me and god.
i love god. loving god more than yesterday.

in His eyes, one is unique, one is special and one is the only star.
in my eyes, He is the only one, He is the special one and He is my only reward and promise.

You alone, make life beautiful.

bok tak blak

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails