Jan 17, 2007

ramblings...

My attempt to blog has failed since two weeks after the new year has started.

I still owe Sally an email.

My leg is very the painhooool lar.

I want shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. new shoes. that also means i need shoe racks. I mean more shoe racks. hehe.

I've been standing a lot these few days.
Erm, walk a lot too.

Trying to cut down on food at night.
Yes, my new year resolution for not having food after eight failed.
But I'm still trying. and struggling too.

My colleagues are playing badminton tonight @ Puchong. It is like a weekly thing. I can't join them (well, at least for now) but hopefully can join them minum after music practice later.

It's raining outside. I brought two jackets. and I'm not wearing anyone of them. WHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHaaha!!

Yes, I am having my second cup of coffee........................again.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails