Jan 4, 2007

re-start

happy new year my friends!

2007.

i have yet to settle down. greg's house is not ready yet. hopefully to move in next week.

thank god for favor. ah ban ah ban, i love you ah, thanks for the offer. thank god for you, thank god for cyberjaya.
of coz, thank you in advance first ;P

one of my new year resolution = wake up early. Gotta be specific right, alright - 6 a.m.
I want to have my quiet time with God before starting my day in the office.
Simple. but not easy. ;)

Work. Second day of work. Busy, idle, blur, ganjeong.

i need to work hard. i got to work smart.

my boss daughter is so cute. she cried MAMA when she saw michelle. and said she will wave her little finger indicating 'cannot' and wave her hand when she refuse to be hugged by other people.

I had 2 cups of coffee today.

back pain lar.

I want to swim!

starting next week, ok?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails