Jan 23, 2007

laverne learns to cook

if my mom sees this entry, she will laugh at me lor..

i don't consider myself know how to cook (because i only cook what i eat and i'm not sure if other people can accept it) and also, i dont think is nice also ...

anyway, yes, my friend wondered how come i didn't pick up cooking from my mom...well..because i chose tvb series over mom's cooking lesson when i stayed with her last time...so..that's why...

so, to please one man's heart is to learn how to cook gooooooood foood. especially a man who loves to eat. yes..

i told andy and sha that we are going to have a christmas dinner this year...(laughing sacars.....$#%^)

the thing geram is yesterday when i told jin to cook for christmas dinner...he laughed from his heart. yes. really i discerned with my spirit soul and mind he is sooooooooooo real to laugh from his heart belly.

why oh...

strategizing "laverne learns to cook" campaign...

GRrrrrrrrrrrrr!~!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go go go..
cook cook cook..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails