Aug 15, 2010

food talk

the topic may always sound sinful in a malaysian context...but no, this is a healthy post..

recently i'm so into reading...food recipe and diet plan.
yes i'm very much convicted to live healthier after my DVT case.
partly also because the red color glass on jin's kitchen always attracts me to go and explore the fridge and kitchen environment.
i've been cooking asparagus and asparagus and asparagus. jin and i love it. 
i can have fried asparagus alone for dinner happily to replace my love for rice.
just came through an article about cinnamon. it is good for me coz it has anti-clotting effect on the blood
gonna explore this and it shall be one of my breakfast one of these days...

Posted via email from lavernechee's posterous

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails