Aug 11, 2010

August!

I know I've probably written this for the third time but...yes, today we had our first meeting with staff of the new company. I feel really good... So the upcoming schedule would be..meeting contractor, some quick fix for floor/ceiling/lighting points, furniture shopping and wall painting very soon.

It's a busy week ahead. changing sermon 'coz we are expecting 2-3 new friends for this week's cg meeting. I am also charting out the acoustic guitar syllabus for my students. I guess the best way to learn is to teach what you have learnt I guess. So I am expecting to see 2 cg guitarists at the end of this 4 basic lessons.

new work. study group. guitar class. these summarize my month of August.

Posted via email from lavernechee's posterous

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails