Dec 15, 2009

The little things I love

 

Yes I just finished the 18th lap of my life…ya right :)

I thought it was very sweet of the bf to kiss me and wish me happy birthday when he sent me home in the evening…love the little things he did until he said,

“Happy birthday baby…and happy birthday to karen kong…”

Sial. Quite a turn off.

See, how I love my bf. :)

Jason is here at the bf’s house. I love Jason. Love seeing him with his brother. Maybe I missed that clickish feeling I used to have with my brother.

We went to Pedro and I bought the bf a pair of working shoes as his Christmas gift. I love his genuine reaction when he asked me, “Why are you buying shoes for me on your birthday?”

:)

I was just talking with Jin Chong the other day, one of the thing I want to work on next year is to be nicer…I felt convicted and I am really…really trying to be nicer…if you know what I WENT THROUGH. HAHAHA

So he gave me a random reply.

“I thought that was last year’s resolution?”

With his cheeky smile…

How can I not love you?

 

It is always good to be with person you are secured with.

And when you know He will be always on your side.

Even though sometimes His ways may surprise you…

But you know that His world centers around you.

 

My heart silent whispers…

 

Buy me more shoes laaaaaaarrrrrrrr wei…

 

This post is totally random.

Well, I don’t like nicknames.

But I prefer ShoeLover as compared to ShoeJunkies.

 

LC.

1 comment:

Juli Joe said...

ya super random la ... LOL...

but i like the few lines u wrote about Him. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails