Apr 16, 2009

Singing “I WILL SURVIVE”

I felt so strange to go back home “early” these few days. After the season of working late, the department has truly passed through the level 1 of stretch/stress/breakthrough. Our faith now increased. Or you can say, we are more steady lah…

So here I am back to preparing bible studies and preparing sermons for cell group meeting this week. And will be singing this week. Feel a bit nervous to be on stage again. OMG 9 songs. Stressed enough to memorize all lyricssssssssssssssssssssssss (very long lyrics) and will be singing 2nd voice…both are my weakest point a.k.a. death spot. but I WILL SURVIVE!!!

This week is also a week of celebration. To celebrate the departments to stay throughout the toughest time and also it is the Myanmar’s new year tomorrow. So we decided to celebrate today as we are having our annual dinner tomorrow. So all our departments were in a pizza+kfc feast for lunch. I actually went to all our 3 departments to eat…huhu…

The Survival Party tomorrow shall be a day to remember the GREAT TIME the colleagues are going to have together. kEkekke…Oh I’m so looking forward to it!

Just realized that we didn’t take photo with boss. MUST take this year!!!

DSC03110 DSC00061 

 

 

Hooooooo!
Found this photo and I miss my boyfriend. ;)

PICT1314_thumb[2]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails